In episode 13 of Talking Tinkerbots Gino and Bevan interview Jeff and Lee from Happy Mitten Games about their experiences so far in their Kickstarter campaign Aether Magic.
- A secret campaign update! Hear it here first!
- Asking for feedback from backers
- Hotdogs and gherkins
- Paying for advertising
- Opening videos
- Being honest with your backers
- Is PnP a good idea for a Kickstarter campaign
- Getting the theme right
- Preparing for the campaign
- The Jumanji Question!
- Board Game Magic Moments
- That time I upset Wil Wheaton by accident (I don’t blame Wil, it was a misunderstanding caused by a badly written tweet)
- Bevan and Gino get Medieval (no, seriously)
Aether Magic – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jlarge/aether-magic
Happy Mitten Games – http://www.happymittengames.com/
Jeff’s Website – http://www.jefflarge.com/
Colby from Plaid Hat Games playing Snake Oil – http://youtu.be/kd991_MWUtI
Our Weekly Blog – https://tinkerbotgames.com
Subscribe to the Monthly Summary – http://eepurl.com/QgY2z
Rate/Review us on iTunes – http://tinyurl.com/qag9sp8
Our Free Micro Game – Tinker Tactics!
On Reddit – http://redd.it/2ojk2s
Send us your Board Game Magic Moments by contacting us below or tweet us.
Contact Gino on twitter: @ginobrancazio (https://twitter.com/ginobrancazio)
Contact Bevan on twitter: @bluecatgames (https://twitter.com/bluecatgames)
Contact us/Tony on twitter: @TinkerbotGames (https://twitter.com/TinkerbotGames)
Email the Tinkerbots: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website for reviews, designing and prototypes: https://tinkerbotgames.com/
Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes (http://tinyurl.com/qag9sp8)
Listen on Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/talking-tinkerbots?refid=stpr)